Monday, November 10, 2008

The First of Many

So I created this blog because my brother Matt and sister in law, Stacia have one. I really enjoyed reading theirs, and I think it's a great way to keep everyone updated on our lives, pre-and post-marriage. :) Right now Anthony is at work at Target and I'm at home trying to do everything I can that's not productive. Actually, tonight I had cheerleading practice for my middle school team, and it was... interesting. We've got a long way to come to be where we ended last season. But that's okay, every team has work to do. Anthony and I are trying to prepare ourselves for our upcoming wedding, which sometimes just consists of making sure we're both still sane. Anyway, hope this isn't going to waste, I'll try to update as much as possible.

No comments: