Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Well... married life sure has been interesting! With Anthony's truck needing a new engine, and our fridge/freezer going out, and going on our honeymoon cruise, and Christmas, things have been busy... sometimes in a good way, sometimes not so much. BUT, Anthony and I have had a great time being together and it's nice to be done with our wedding. (Although it was beautiful and everything I could have hoped for!!) This past week we went on our honeymoon cruise which was a gift from my parents. The weather in Mexico was FANTASTIC and we even got a sunburn! We went snorkeling and did some market shopping, and gorged ourselves on cruise food! I will put up pictures as soon as I can. I think my favorite part of the trip was the snorkeling in Cozumel. There were fish EVERYWHERE and Anthony even got a slap in the face by one! But it was the most beautiful water, sand, and reefs I've ever seen. All in all we had a great time, and really enjoyed it! (Thanks Mom and Dad!) Countdown for Christmas... 6 Days!

1 comment:

Kansas Hobbs' said...

Glad to see your blog...keep it up!